Cuphead Update 1.1.3 Fixed the Annoying Controller Issue
The Devil’s charming new sport, Cuphead, has just gained a new update that fixes just one of the most aggravating troubles. Due to the fact launch players have been complaining about the controller disconnecting throughout gameplay.
This was turning into a really serious issue for many as Cuphead is not an quick sport, these an challenge triggers troubles and may perhaps conclude up ruining level progression.
Cuphead Update 1.1.three
- Preset numerous freezes prompted by controller disconnection/reconnection
- Preset infinite controller rumble bug
- Preset numerous freezes and soft-locks and crashes
- Advancements to saving and loading
- No longer feasible to make a Mugman military.
- Preset rapid-weapon-swap problems glitch
- Slight demand weapon problems reduction
- Cost weapon demand is now managed throughout parry
- It is now feasible to unequip secondary weapon, Super, and Appeal from machines menu (Press “Y” to unequip)
- Mr. Chimes no longer will get stuck or goes off-display screen
- King Dice’s Start off More than square will now only cause as soon as for every try
- Player two now seems in the King Dice board following currently being revived at the conclude of a mini-manager level
- Dice Palace rating now adequately resets when retrying the level
- Preset poor hitboxes on the Devil’s snake assault
- Preset Devil’s goat assault so it hits ducking players
- Elevator on Rugged Ridge no longer locks if Player 1 dies
- A+ grade now feasible on Funfair Fever and Treetop Issues
- No longer feasible to problems bosses that are off-display screen
- Preset uncommon crash when parrying on Carnival Kerfuffle
- Preset Roundabout pictures not coming back on display screen on choose phases
- Baroness Von Bon Bon demise results now adequately displays development on phase three
- Dr. Kahl’s Robotic demise results now adequately displays development on phase 1
- Preset numerous small collision bugs
- Several art and animation polish
- Minimal seem influence bug fixes and polish
- Extra spooky Mausoleum announcer
- Touch Fuzzy, get a minimal dizzy
Cuphead is now available on Personal computer and Xbox A person.
Thanks for reading Cuphead Update 1.1.3 Fixed the Annoying Controller Issue