Download MDCalc Medical Calculator latest version
What’s MDCalc Medical Calculator aplication ?
Merely because released towards this MDCalc Medical Calculator aplication already teem with a ratting: . that is definitely wonderful it has confirmed MDCalc Medical Calculator aplication open for wonderful requirement through the buyer simply because it receives a suitable feed back.
MDCalc Medical Calculator aplication download 2018 Descriptions & Features
Join the 1 million+ medical professionals who use MDCalc daily to support clinical decision making at the bedside. Since 2005, MDCalc has been the leading medical reference for the most relevant, up-to-date and widely-used clinical calculators that support evidence-based patient care. Registration is free and takes <30 seconds for full, unlimited access.
MDCalc clinical decision support is created exclusively by board-certified physicians for use by physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, pharmacists, and medical students. The simple yet sleek app provides access to more than 270 easy-to-use clinical decision tools including risk scores, algorithms, equations, formulas, classifications, dosing calculators, and more.
Unique features, ideal for the busy practicing clinician:
• Works offline and in limited connection settings.
• Fast and easy search and filter to discover new calculators.
• Customizable lists for quick access to: favorites, recently used, your specialty.
• Auto-syncing between the website and app.
• Quick toggle between US and SI units.
• Error warnings and normal values to help avoid mistakes and improper inputs.
Our exclusive “MDCalc Method” for selecting tools – including in-depth appraisal and validation of evidence AND clinical relevance – results in only the highest-quality tools to help you make better decisions and be more efficient in your workflow. And our network of academic and practicing physician experts create easy-to-digest content to reinforce decision making and support training:
• Insights and advice from the EBM creators (e.g. Dr. Phil Wells’ on the Wells’ Criteria).
• Expert content by specialists on use cases, pearls & pitfalls, results interpretation and more.
• Synopses of the evidence from the original and validation research.
From iMedicalApps in 2016: “The evidence based medicine (EBM) components of the medical app are what really set MDCalc apart from its peers… The MDCalc app gives brief summaries of the critical studies concerning the medical calculator, links to the studies on PubMed as well as “pearls/pitfalls”, “next steps” and expert commentary from the authors of the calculators.” – iMedicalApps “MDCalc app, the best online medical calculator is now an app”
MDCalc clinical decision tools support 35+ specialties including cardiology, critical care/ICU, emergency medicine, endocrinology, gastroenterology, hematology, hepatology, infectious disease, internal medicine, nephrology, neurology, obstetrics, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, primary care, psychiatry, pulmonology, surgery, urology, and more! Here are some examples of the tools:
» CHA2DS2-VASc Score for Atrial Fibrillation Stroke Risk
» Creatinine Clearance (Cockcroft-Gault Equation)
» Wells’ Criteria for Pulmonary Embolism
» MELD Score (Model For End-Stage Liver Disease) (12 and older)
» Calcium Correction for Hypoalbuminemia
» SIRS, Sepsis, and Septic Shock Criteria
» Fractional Excretion of Sodium (FENa)
» Maintenance Fluids Calculations
» Corrected QT Interval (QTc)
» HAS-BLED Score for Major Bleeding Risk
» CHADS2 Score for Atrial Fibrillation Stroke Risk
» Child-Pugh Score for Cirrhosis Mortality
» TIMI Risk Score for UA/NSTEMI
» PERC Rule for Pulmonary Embolism
» Wells’ Criteria for DVT
» Mean Arterial Pressure (MAP)
» Centor Score (Modified) for Strep Pharyngitis
» Absolute Neutrophil Count (ANC)
» Glasgow Coma Scale/Score (GCS)
» CURB-65 Severity Score
» ABCD2 Score for TIA
» Anion Gap
» NIH Stroke Scale/Score (NIHSS)
» HEART Score for Major Cardiac Events
» GRACE ACS Risk and Mortality Calculator
» ASCVD Risk Algorithm
» Ottawa Ankle and Knee Rules
Legal pages update
MDCalc Medical Calculator aplication Xda Detail
|Rating: | Number of votes: 630|
|Latest version: | 100,000+ Active User|
|Creator : com.mdaware.mdcalc|
|Developer: Android 4.4+|
|MDCalc Medical Calculator Apk installer|
MDCalc Medical Calculator aplication for iPhone IOs
Work with: iPhone5, iPad4Gen, iPad4Gen4G, iPhone5c, iPhone5s, iPadAir, iPadAirCellular, iPadMiniRetina, iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPhone6, iPhone6Plus, iPadAir2, iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMini3, iPadMini3Cellular, iPodTouch6Gen, iPhone6s, iPhone6sPlus, iPadMini4, iPadMini4Cellular, iPadPro, iPadProCellular, iPadPro97, iPadPro97Cellular, iPhoneSE, iPhone7, iPhone7Plus, iPad611, iPad612, iPad71, iPad72, iPad73, iPad74, iPhone8, iPhone8Plus, iPhoneX
MDCalc Medical Calculator aplication for Android
Requires Android : Android 4.4+
MDCalc Medical Calculator aplication For PC Windows 10/8/7/Xp/Vista & MAC
You’ll be able to take advantage of MDCalc Medical Calculator aplication on your desktop or laptop computer device who have windows 7 8 10 and Macbook system you may start using things like these lesson
How to download MDCalc Medical Calculator for pc windows 10 7 8 Mac ?
- Before you utilizing MDCalc Medical Calculator for desktop Extremely process you have to have bluestack on your desktop. Download Here Bluestack
- Finally has done now the time for make use of bluestack and download MDCalc Medical Calculator app for pc.
- Open up your own bluestack emulator after that, on your own android emulator display type “ MDCalc Medical Calculator ” in search box at right position
- Keep instalation steps. Definitely like you download and installing MDCalc Medical Calculator app over your Android Device
- Upon finishing at all, you’ll be able to go with MDCalc Medical Calculator For Pc Windows 10/7/8 or Mac
Thanks for Read Download MDCalc Medical Calculator apk xda
If you wish to find out about this specific MDCalc Medical Calculator for Android and MDCalc Medical Calculator For PC windows 10 be sure you leave feedback or only to say hola