Windows Template Studio updated to version 1.5 with improved localization and new features
Microsoft now launched the Windows Template Studio 1.5 with a number of advancements, including finalized support for localization and some new attributes.
Windows Template Studio is an evolution of Windows Application Studio which was an on the net application creation device that authorized everyone to speedily build Windows Universal Applications. Windows Template Studio in Visual Studio will make it easier for developers to make new tasks that focus on the Universal Windows Platform.
- Share source, share focus on
- Suggestions hub (extra in v1.4)
- Slight tweaks for Fluent
- Caliburn.Micro Aid (extra in v1.4)
Improvements to the Wizard:
- Localization in all Visual Studio supported language
- Altered the aspect types
- A lot of beneath the hood bug fixes and code advancements
- Significantly far more Visual Standard motor work
- Do the job for supporting several tasks in a solitary alternative
- Do the job to support Prism
- Bug fixes
Builders who have the Template Studio set up already ought to have it current immediately, even though if you are new you can uncover it at aka.ms/wtsinstall.
Microsoft is presently doing work on long run new attributes including an Impression Gallery, Net to Application links, Drag and Fall Assistance, Fluent Layout advancements and numerous far more.
You can uncover it right here on GitHub.